Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU USE THE WEBSITE WWW.aapkaaadhaarcard.COM,
(OPRATED BY INFOTRONIX SERVICES) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE POLICIES,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN
Objective of our website www.aapkaaadhaarcard.com is to provide Aadhaar copy on Plastic
Cards to all customers placing orders on the website. As Aadhaar consists of your
personal information, By placing order on www.aapkaaadhaarcard.com, you are agreeing
to below term and conditions.
- You are authorizing us to use your personal information
such as Aadhaar information to get your requested cards printed on PVC Plastic cards.
- You are authorizing us to make copies of your Aadhaar
on Plastic card as per your order request. We are not liable to any loss or damage
caused by sharing such information to us.
- We deliver your orders to the address mentioned in shipping
address. It is your responsibility to make sure the address given is authentic and
Courier staff will find the location.
- We do not assure the quality of card as it is totally
depends on source file.
- We assume that uploaded E-Aadhaar is genuine and it is
customer responsibility to prove the genuineness and we are not responsible for
any fake print orders.
- There is no cancel policy after placing the order. We
do not refund the paid amount for the orders placed but later informed to cancel
by any mode of communication such as Email, SMS, Phone calls etc.
- If uploaded PDF files are, not directly downloaded from
UIDAI or modified by Customer or corrupted files, we may not deliver such cards.
And no amount is refunded for such files.
- We deliver orders with in India only.
- Order will be processed within 2 or 3 Working days after successful confirmation of payment
and will be delievered via India Post Office Speed Post services througtout the India, which
will be delivered within 8-10 working days.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY,
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH
OR RESULTING FROM THIS TRANSACTION.
- Order to Subject to Bhopal (India) Jurisdiction.
Thanks for your cooperation for accepting above terms and conditions.